Other Flight Sims > DCS World

VR?

(1/3) > >>

Mako:

Not sure if this is in the right section - but do any of you guys use VR yet?  If you do what have you got and what are you're thoughts - good/bad/ugly??

159th_Archer:
Axion and Papps have it -not sure about anyone else. Ax is resident in Canadia-land these days (owed too many UK bar-bills) and thus you'll need a stamped-addressed carrier pigeon to converse with him.

From what I hear from those with it, it really is a 'next-step' towards reality although the down-side is -IIRC- viewing your instruments and the like. I am sure Ax will enlighten you more.

Mako:

I'd read that some of the instruments were difficult to read, though assumed that might be down to PC specs and older drivers - as most of the reviews are a year old +

Be interesting to know what difference hardware has on the experience and indeed whether it's worth it, or whether its best to wait for Gen 2 VR to hit the decks.

159th_Archer:
I'm awaiting any big improvements myself, before getting anything.

BTW what stick you using?

Mako:

Looks like HTC are about to release a higher Rez VR headset.  Called the Hive Pro by the looks of it.  Not sure what difference the higher Rez would have to the instrument issue?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version