Author Topic: Whats going on Gents?  (Read 3698 times)

159th_Fudd

• Pilot Officer
  • Hangar Rat
Whats going on Gents?
« on: February 20, 2018, 04:14:54 PM »
New site, I see. How's everyone doing?

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
Re: Whats going on Gents?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 04:29:52 PM »
We were all waiting for you to turn up and then we could start slinging sh1t -just like in the old days.  :)

Well, FW has drunk so much that the YPV stocks are out, and they aren't even able to roll into their cockpits safely any more.

Squad is ticking over OK although all the shiny new-mods are distracting people from the good-ol Russy stuff.

You were aware that you can get your 'fav' aircraft -the AV-8b?!  :P

You still doing that iron-man b*ll*cks? ;D

159th_Fudd

• Pilot Officer
  • Hangar Rat
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 04:40:35 PM »
Haha... good to see the old names are still around. I'm sure Boris is also alive and well, I cant imagine ED products being bug free (or any other sims for that matter).

The AV-8B does look like an amazing module... I had to upgrade my 'puter last year, so I think the hardware I have could run it. Might need to through some cash down for a GFX/GPU.

No Ironmans for me anymore.... Mountain Biking has become my drug of choice, and was involved in some racing over the past couple of years. I had some bad luck with a complete tear of my rotator cuff in the beginning of last year and then broken ribs and collapsed lung this past summer. I plan to get back to racing, but still getting back into shape after those injuries. It's so fun though, and I enjoy pushing the edge of my limits.

Oh, and I'm also still a huge fan of women with large butts... If anyone was wondering.

159th_ShallowG

• Command
  • Sukhoi Arms Barman
  • Staying alive is always mission priority.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 05:42:36 PM »
Well bowl me over with one of Helenkovas butt cheeks ... getting very old school around here of late... like old war wounds playing up.
Good to hear you are still in one piece ... but stick to your bicycle .. what we fly nowadays is way to advanced for you and we have EWR everywhere, on every the map .... no way you can sneak up on anyone...  no point you flying ... lol ! 'welcome' ...  ;D

Remember this sequence ...

Seen you soon no doubt!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 05:45:00 PM by 159th_ShallowG »

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 06:18:26 PM »
^^^Oh that sequence of events :) :D^^^

Oh those large-ass women -yeah how the heck could that get forgotten?! :-*

Shame about the war-wounds from cycling Fudd -glad to hear you're still up for that stuff.

I'll stick with this DCS sh!te, -less broken bones. Probably more mental illness and that -what with Boris and his programming mind... :o

159th_Fudd

• Pilot Officer
  • Hangar Rat
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 07:57:53 PM »
SG... I seemed to have forgotten what happened in those screenshots... can you remind me?? :P

159th_Viper

• Forum Administrator
  • Hangar Rat
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 12:35:53 AM »
Comrade Fuddrick in da house!

Probably itching to smite a 4-ship of T- Toads again........