159th Public Forum > Recruiting Office

Checking in

(1/3) > >>

159th_Yuri:
Gents, I'm interested in joining if you have availability for SU-33 pilot wannabe flying carrier ops. Though I'm a yank, your flight times are good for my schedule which is around noon here in the states.  Have many years & hours online in Falcon BMS in the F-16 & 18C, also in DCS A-10C.  I'm comfortable flying the 33 & trapping which is what I really enjoy at the conclusion of a mission.  I don't have any experience yet with weapons systems and learning the basics of navigation in the 33.

Thank you for considering me & looking forward to catching you on TS.  Do you use Simple Radio as well?

Yuri

159th_ShallowG:
Hi Yuri. Welcome .. I'm sure someone from command will be in contact soon.

159th_Archer:
Hi Yuri -thanks for your interest in our squad.

We only use TS for comms at present but we try to be open minded with regard to other platforms if they will work for us.

I will send a PM to you regarding joining the squad.

159th_Archer_CO

159th_Axman:
Hi Yuri,

I'm also in the North American time zone, almost - Canada PST. I will PM you shortly.

159th_Yuri:
Thank you gents for your kind & timely reply. I saw the post by Viper in the ED forums re Su-33 squadrons and thought I'd check the 159th out.  Sorry to hear there are no FW pilots currently though I appreciate your generous offer to make an opening for me.  Do I understand correctly that currently there are only rotor pilots? I don't know how it would work out but what can I loose? So, I think I'll take you up on the opportunity by requesting a check flight as required. I can usually arrange to fly Thursdays & Sundays 1900 GMT or after. 

Thanks again,

Yuri

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version