Author Topic: F-16C if you already have the F-18C ni Covid-19 times  (Read 1585 times)

159th_pappavis

• Pilot Officer
  • Sukhoi Arms Barman
  • Vryheid + voorspoed + vrede = volksrepubliek
F-16C if you already have the F-18C ni Covid-19 times
« on: March 25, 2020, 02:54:04 PM »
At the moment ED is running an unprecedented long sale.  Everything is on sale even the F-16C!
They sayd it will be at least a year..  and its been out how long, 6 months?

On 20-march there was a free F-16C tryout period, which i tried. Honest, its good. But, I already have the F-18C which does more. Carrier operations and Harpoon antiship most noteably. Online servers always features both aircraft, so both aircraft being so similiar and the F18C more capable makes the latter my choice.
Another Covid-19 sale alternative is the JF-17. Certinaly the most expensive DCS module to date, but hugely nice weapon payload such as the man-in-the-middle antiship missile.

Did you guys buy anything, if so, which module?
met vriendelijke groet,

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
Re: F-16C if you already have the F-18C ni Covid-19 times
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 06:18:51 PM »
Yeah Papps, I bought the Hornet/Super-carrier/Su-33 bundle for $49.99 (I already have the Flanker D of course) -good price I think.

I am not so much a fan of modern AC -I prefer the earlier generations of jets. But, I decided I wanted the new carriers and anyway, there are few choices for carrier AC in this day and age.

I will park the F/A-18 for now as I am loving the MiG-21 too much and haven't even got out in my MiG-19 bought early this year. One reason I don't get everything -too much to fly!