159th Public Forum > The 'Humour Room'

Here's a joke forya......

(1/5) > >>

159th_Jester:
Your new bloody registration/ activation process.

Had to make a Gmail account cos your bloody software doesn't like my real e-mail provider. Jesus. I turn my back for a year or so and you lot bugger off to Hell in a handbasket!!

Came round to wish you a happy new year and lo and behold you buggers have gone and changed the bloody locks..... And the curtains....... And the carpets!!

Christ on a crutch, Jojo..... You better get your arse over here with a glass of YPV pronto before I start having palpitations!!!!

AND WHY DON'T THE FLAMING SMILEYS WORK???????

[EDIT]

.........AND WHERE DID THOSE TWO SMILEYS COME FROM???

159th_Archer:
Yo-ho and a happy-New-year to our 'positive mental state' adviser too! -I see you're actually in a better frame of mind at the minute than is usual at this time of year, Comrade J!

Glad you're still knocking about by-the-way, -apologies for * (enter all of the above you complained about here) but we we hit by Hurricane Boris. Summat like that any-road...

YPV is back in the stores -so not everything is stuffed. :P

159th_Jester:
Well it's no bloody use in the store is it???

C'mon man. It's not often you get you get a guest of my stature (re: half crippled!!)

Oh hang on. I see you've had a promotion. Where's your manservant?....... Jojo.......? Oh Jojo where are you?? I'm still waiting for my drink over here.......   

159th_Axman:
You never change, J. Such a happy go lucky soul.  :)

159th_Jester:
Course I don't change...... If I did none of you buggers would recognise me would you??  :P

Besides, now I'm too old to die young I'm too old for all that change malarkey as well. That's mt excuse and I'm sticking to it!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version