Author Topic: 2 old relics, and other screens  (Read 1492 times)

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
2 old relics, and other screens
« on: April 24, 2021, 08:35:29 PM »
Had a flit around Palmyra to study the relics there -in what some might say is a relic itself, the MiG-19.

Other screens below show me testing troop transport as it stands in 2.7 and the last is one taken in the poor-vis flight 24/4/21 -although it does not show the weather at it's worst in this!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 08:37:07 PM by 159th_Archer »

159th_mids

• Probie
  • Brew Maker
Re: 2 old relics, and other screens
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 09:23:37 AM »
That screen in the MiG-19 is pretty neat! If you guys enjoy the cold war jets I'd be more than keen to do a mission if the opportunity pops up in Syria...Pez and Nathan don't have any of the older stuff but they could go in an F-14A with a restricted loadout maybe??? Looking very forward to the Hind though and playing with you guys, think that's gonna be good fun.

Here's some of the screens I got (unfortunately a lot of the quality is lost on the upload):

Looking down on the burning convoy:

Archer running in on targets:

Destroyed targets:

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
Re: 2 old relics, and other screens
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 09:33:56 AM »
Nice screens mids; you used to be able to adjust the quality of them in the files somewhere, it used to save them at IIRC around 90% of the settings you use, but you were able to make this higher if desired.

As for flying in older stuff or Stria; we could always do that depending on who is around, and yeah there's NP with people flying newer stuff unless it's PvP really.

Hope they fix the 'stuck' Mk20 issue, I'd dropped those but the ghost of them wouldn't disappear from their stations...