Author Topic: SAR and scenery  (Read 1866 times)

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
SAR and scenery
« on: April 27, 2021, 08:48:01 AM »
Having a browse through the MP offerings to be had on Sunday eve, I decided to have a bash at a French SAR only server. Enjoyable change it was, though no shooting, but some challenging pin-point hovering to recover 'Injured' fools from various tricky spots. Also a good way of perusing the Syrian map close-up. probably not something I'd want to do every flight, but certainly a nice change, and with some tricky low-vis spots as well. Choice of Hip, Huey or Gazelle to utilize. There were basically SAR and some sling-load tasks, although I didn't get round to doing the latter in the 2 goes I had.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 08:49:52 AM by 159th_Archer »

159th_mids

• Probie
  • Brew Maker
Re: SAR and scenery
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 09:17:17 PM »
Just had some good fun on this server Archer, so thanks for posting about it. Real good community on there and did some buddy SAR with another guy in the Huey. Like you said, bit different to the usual but just wanted something relaxing tonight.

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 07:58:30 AM »
Just had some good fun on this server Archer, so thanks for posting about it. Real good community on there and did some buddy SAR with another guy in the Huey. Like you said, bit different to the usual but just wanted something relaxing tonight.

Yeah exactly -just fun flying but attention still required! Glad you had fun on there mids.

159th_ShallowG

• Command
  • Sukhoi Arms Barman
  • Staying alive is always mission priority.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 03:24:54 PM »
Likewise ... if its the same server ... been on it a time or three ... nice flying.