Author Topic: Looking to join  (Read 5894 times)

159th_JasAce

• Probie
  • Hangar Rat
Looking to join
« on: February 15, 2018, 05:02:17 PM »
Hello all! I have been flying in DCS for over a year almost every day and still keep coming back. I mainly fly the SU27 ,SU33 (after the PFM upgrade) and can use the SU25T if needed lol. I prefer air to air but can handle some ground pounding but would need some more training. I fell in love with the russian jets when i first got into this sim and have never looked back lol. I am located in NC USA, im 32 and looking for a mature group to join to help me perfect my skills and become a good wimgman for you guys. Banter is always a plus in my book lol, thanks for reading and let me know if you need to know anything else.

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
Re: Looking to join
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 06:27:45 PM »
Hi JasAce, thanks for your interest in our squad.

I hope we can deliver on your expectations of us -we certainly like to convey experience (through extreme old age...) and be good company to fly and associate with (Comrade Helenkova deals with this...) anything else is sorted through vast consumption of our favourite tipple-YPV!

We will get a trial-flight organised for you whenever it's convinient to us all -this is basically a get-to-know-you where we assess if we are what we both looking for, and what level your pilot-skills are at.

For now -to the bar!

Salute! Archer 159th CO

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 11:08:57 AM »
JasAce can you give some times when you might be able to make a trial flight please? I know you're in the US so you time-zone is different to ours -but we can normally work something.

I can do Sunday after 19:00 UTC or there abouts. Don't know if you can do weekdays mid-day your time?

159th_JasAce

• Probie
  • Hangar Rat
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 05:18:45 PM »
Sorry about that lol, im off on the weekends and usually on about 11am EST. Sunday after 1900 UTC is good for me to do my flight check or any time after that. As long as i know ahead of time when you want to do mission mid day durring the weekdays im good or at least should be lol. I will try to hop on your team speak today and see what you guys are up too. Please know i have over 1000 hours in the su27/33 (Still learning) and currently fly with the 333bfvg. I was just looking for a group that focuses on the Russian airframes and has been around for a while. See you in the sky
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 05:23:28 PM by JasAce »

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 06:50:06 PM »
Thanks for the reply JasAce. Currently we have 2 people who fly the '33 away and unable to do a TF with you, and it now looks like I am going visiting one of my Brothers tomorrow night (UK time) which rules me out most likely.

If you can do a meet-up around 14:00 sometime then I can do it tomorrow -otherwise it'll have to be in the next week.

159th_JasAce

• Probie
  • Hangar Rat
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 07:17:01 PM »
I can be on tomorrow for a check flight before you leave, i can be on first thing in the morning and hit you up on teamspeak.

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 07:22:19 PM »
OK I will look out for you on TS.

159th_JasAce

• Probie
  • Hangar Rat
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 09:29:05 PM »
Sorry if i missed you Archer, I was on this morning for about an hour and a half. Let me know whats a good time for you next weekend unless i can catch you on ts3 amd work something out.

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 09:35:47 PM »
NP JasAce -I have sent you a PM, it isn't necessarily obvious to you when you get a msg, so look at your profile top right and the menu leads to the msgs area.

159th_Archer

• Forum Administrator
  • Sochi VIP Member
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 09:12:59 AM »
JasAce I have sent you another PM. Just a couple of things in it to inform you of.